Main features for the luxury villa
· Sleeps 10 persons in more than 250 m2
· Fantastic panoramic view over mountains and ocean at the French Riviera.
· Private swimming pool
· Completely air conditioned
- Sleeps up to 10 persons in living area of more than 250 m2 (2000 sq.ft.)
- 1 big entrance hall, 2 living rooms (one with fireplace), 1 glass veranda, 5 bed rooms, 3 bath rooms and toilets, 2 fully equipped kitchens, winter garden with panoramic view, open & covered terraces. 1 living room, 1 bed room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom and toilet are in an independent studio.
- Large washing and ironing room including all facilities.
- Dining areas are to be found in the living room with (fireplace,) in the glass veranda, at the out-door kitchen and on the terrace at the pool.
- Plenty of easy chairs and sofas for all the guests.
- All the beds are all king size and of high quality (Auping a.o.): 3 double beds each 180 x 210 cm (5.9 x 6.9 ft.), 1 master bed 200 x 200 cm (6.6 x 6.6 ft.) and 2 single beds 90 x 210 cm (3.0 x 6.9 ft.).
- Swimming pool with sun bathing areas, sun beds and out-door kitchen. The pool is 4 x 8 m (13 x 26 ft.) and 1.2 m (4 ft.) deep in one end and 2.4 m (8 ft.) deep in the other end.
- Private boules court in the garden.
- Roof terrace with a view – also to the boules court.
- Double garage and car parking behind the electrical gates.
- Enclosed land app. 1500 m2 with olive, citrus, apricot, fig a/o. trees in terraces.
- Fully equipped for 10 persons including TV, DVD player, radio/CD-HiFi-system, refrigerators, freezer, washing machine, drying tumbler, dishwashers, microwave furnace, Weber charcoal and gas grill, garden furniture in several groups and 4 bicycles.
- Free wireless broad band Internet access (ADSL).
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled in all living and bed rooms.
- Intercom system with video at the electrically controlled main gate.
- Views from several rooms and terraces are panoramic overlooking the French Riviera from the hills around Vence and all the way to Cap d'Antibes and the Mediterranean Sea.